Check out the upcoming sessions! Learn More
New! Mercy College Alumni Dependent Scholarship
Mercy Alumni Dependent Scholarship (Toledo & Youngstown)
This scholarship was established for dependents of Alumni of Mercy College of Ohio. The dependent must be a first-year student (never attended college) within one year of high school graduation. This scholarship cannot be combined with the Mercy Presidential Scholarship.
- Student must be accepted to Mercy College of Ohio in one of the following programs
- High school GPA must be 2.7 or higher.
- Must complete FAFSA & provide written statement from Alumni to document dependency status.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 college GPA each semester.
- $1500.00 per semester
To be considered:
- Meet the above eligibility requirements
- Submit an application
- If already submitted an application or admitted - contact Financial Aid to let them know you are a Mercy alumni dependent.
Mercy College faculty, staff, and students packed over 10,000 meals for SewHope.Continue Reading
Conveniently located clinical sites support Mercy College's partnerships in the greater Tiffin region.Continue Reading
Mercy College of Ohio, Division of Nursing, is preparing to host a continuing accreditation site visit from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for the Master of Science...Continue Reading