Get more info at Healthcare Worker Wednesday. Learn more.
New! Mercy College Alumni Dependent Scholarship
Mercy Alumni Dependent Scholarship (Toledo & Youngstown)
This scholarship was established for dependents of Alumni of Mercy College of Ohio. The dependent must be a first-year student (never attended college) within one year of high school graduation. This scholarship cannot be combined with the Mercy Presidential Scholarship.
- Student must be accepted to Mercy College of Ohio in one of the following programs
- High school GPA must be 2.7 or higher.
- Must complete FAFSA & provide written statement from Alumni to document dependency status.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 college GPA each semester.
- $1500.00 per semester
To be considered:
- Meet the above eligibility requirements
- Submit an application
- If already submitted an application or admitted - contact Financial Aid to let them know you are a Mercy alumni dependent.
Now Accepting Applications for the new RN to MSN ProgramContinue Reading
$1000 Scholarship for Social Impact and a $1000 Emerge Scholarship for Continuing EducationContinue Reading
Mercy College will offer an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) for those who have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a degree field other than nursing.Continue Reading