Full Tuition and Fees Covered! Learn More
New! Mercy College Alumni Dependent Scholarship
Mercy Alumni Dependent Scholarship (Toledo & Youngstown)
This scholarship was established for dependents of Alumni of Mercy College of Ohio. The dependent must be a first-year student (never attended college) within one year of high school graduation. This scholarship cannot be combined with the Mercy Presidential Scholarship.
- Student must be accepted to Mercy College of Ohio in one of the following programs
- High school GPA must be 2.7 or higher.
- Must complete FAFSA & provide written statement from Alumni to document dependency status.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 college GPA each semester.
- $1500.00 per semester
To be considered:
- Meet the above eligibility requirements
- Submit an application
- If already submitted an application or admitted - contact Financial Aid to let them know you are a Mercy alumni dependent.
Mercy College of Ohio was awarded a $557,234 Primary Care Training and Enhancement – Physician Assistant Rural Training (PCTE-PAR) grant, from the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) to...Continue Reading
I especially enjoyed the interactive, hands-on learning activities and the anatomage table but most of all I appreciate the female faculty members of Mercy College’s Math and Science departments...Continue Reading
218 candidates for graduation received a master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, associate degree or credit certificate in nursing and allied health fields, and biology.Continue Reading