Application ProcessJump to related links
The following are required to complete the application process:
- Submit an application for admission. Partially completed applications will not be accepted by the College.
- If attending an official College event such as an Open House the application fee is waived.
- If you are a Mercy Health Employee, or Mercy College alumni, the application fee is waived.
- Submit official academic transcripts including all of the following:
- Official high school transcript showing any work attempted and/or completed, or copy of GED scores and certificate.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Verification of student identity.
- Submit ACT and/or SAT test scores if direct from high school student. Mercy College of Ohio’s test code for ACT is 6321 and SAT is 4685.
Completed application and material should be mailed to: Mercy College of Ohio, Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
- Submit an application for admission at mercycollege.edu.
- Provide academic records. Applicants to Mercy College graduate programs must submit an official transcript(s) indicating successful completion of a baccalaureate degree program from a regionally accredited institution. An official transcript is one that is received directly from the educational institution attended or is sent to Mercy College within the original sealed, college or university envelope. Official transcripts should be sent to Mercy College of Ohio, Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604 or sent to email@example.com. For an electronic transcript to be considered official when sent by a third party electronically, the College must be able to authenticate it by logging in with a password to extract the document.
- Submit résumé or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit two forms of identification as noted below:
One (1) should be a: Valid Driver’s License from any U.S. state or territory, or Valid State ID from any U.S. state or territory AND the other can be any one (1) of the following:
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- Professional Licensure (RN or ARRT)
- Passport from any country
- Social Security card
- Utility Bill
- Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Mercy College student ID
- Paycheck Stub with Name and Address
Copies can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Mercy College, ATTN: Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, OH 43604. It is recommended to copy the documents in color if possible for best results. Cancelled Check or Bank Statement
Please see the program-specific admissions procedures for information regarding minimum grade-point average requirements and additional items needed for acceptance.
Take the next steps : Start an exciting career in healthcare
Be part of the ever-growing and purposeful field of healthcare.