Read COVID-19 Updates
Application ProcessJump to related links
The following are required to complete the application process:
- Submit an application for admission. Partially completed applications will not be accepted by the College.
- If attending an official College event such as an Open House the application fee is waived.
- If you are a Mercy Health Employee, or Mercy College alumni, the application fee is waived.
- Submit official academic transcripts including all of the following:
- Official high school transcript showing any work attempted and/or completed, or copy of GED scores and certificate.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Verification of student identity.
- Submit ACT and/or SAT test scores if direct from high school student. Mercy College of Ohio’s test code for ACT is 6321 and SAT is 4685.
Completed application and material should be mailed to: Mercy College of Ohio, Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
- Submit an application for admission at mercycollege.edu.
- Provide academic records. Applicants to Mercy College graduate programs must submit an official transcript(s) indicating successful completion of a baccalaureate degree program from a regionally accredited institution. An official transcript is one that is received directly from the educational institution attended or is sent to Mercy College within the original sealed, college or university envelope. Official transcripts should be sent to Mercy College of Ohio, Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
- Submit résumé or curriculum vitae and a statement of purpose for seeking enrollment to graduate studies at Mercy College, including professional goals.
- Submit letters of reference as determined by your program of study.
Please see the program specific admissions procedures for information regarding minimum grade-point average requirements and additional items needed for acceptance.
Take the next steps: Start an exciting career in healthcare
Be part of the ever-growing and purposeful field of healthcare.