Student LifeJump to related links
Mercy College of Ohio Office of Student Life is dedicated to encouraging and supporting students' development and college success through intentional co-curricular engagement experiences.
Student Life offers students meaningful campus events, leadership development opportunities, and exposure to diverse topics to prepare students for leadership as a student and as a healthcare professional.
Why get involved on campus?
- Develop marketable leadership and organizational skills
- Develop and clarify personal values
- Enhance creative thought and expression
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Learn the importance of cooperation, teamwork, work ethic, and being an active member of a group
- Develop interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience cultural sharing and exchange
- Develop self-initiative, discipline, independence, and responsibility
- Gain practical experience that can be used to enhance a portfolio or resume
- Make lasting relationships with students, faculty, and staff