Get more info at Healthcare Worker Wednesday. Learn more.
Student LifeJump to related links
Mercy College of Ohio Office of Student Life is dedicated to encouraging and supporting students' development and college success through intentional co-curricular engagement experiences.
Student Life offers students meaningful campus events, leadership development opportunities, and exposure to diverse topics to prepare students for leadership as a student and as a healthcare professional.
Why get involved on campus?
- Develop marketable leadership and organizational skills
- Develop and clarify personal values
- Enhance creative thought and expression
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Learn the importance of cooperation, teamwork, work ethic, and being an active member of a group
- Develop interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience cultural sharing and exchange
- Develop self-initiative, discipline, independence, and responsibility
- Gain practical experience that can be used to enhance a portfolio or resume
- Make lasting relationships with students, faculty, and staff