Counseling and Wellness ServicesJump to related links
As part of the Mercy College Student Success Center, Counseling and Wellness services promote the personal growth and wellness for all students through personal counseling, group counseling, campus programming, and crisis response.
Free and confidential services are available on the Toledo Campus location to assist students in resolving personal difficulties to help promote both personal and academic development.
Request a counseling appointmentRequest now
- If you have a concern about your safety or the safety of others, please contact Toledo Public Safety at 419-251-4444.
- If you feel your problem is urgent and you cannot wait to schedule an appointment, please contact the Assistant Dean of Student Success at 419-251-1487.
- If you are unable to reach the Assistant Dean of Student Success, please contact the Vice President of Student Affairs/Dean of students at 419-251-1512.
|Zepf Center Crisis CARE
|Mahoning County Residents
|Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
|National Sexual Assault Hotline
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Complete the online form.
- Toledo Campus: Email or call one of the counselors at the contact information below.
Counseling hours are generally from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Evening appointments are available upon request.
Have you attended a counseling session? Provide feedback on your experience.Take the survey
Campus Suicide Prevention : Ask, Listen, Refer Program
This program is an educational tool for campus suicide prevention and will take 20 minutes to complete. If you need a quick reference, click on “Urgent need.”
All interactions with the Counseling and Wellness Center at Mercy College, including scheduling of or attendance at appointments, content of sessions, progress, and records are confidential. No record of your involvement with the Counseling and Wellness Center is contained in any academic, educational, or job placement file.