Now you can easily complete the FAFSA right from your phone!
So please, before you hit the books or settle in to watch your favorite shows, fill out the FAFSA form to apply for financial aid, including:
- Federal grants
- Federal student loans
- State loans (NEALP)
- State grants & scholarships
- Grants & scholarships from other organizations
If you don’t fill out the FAFSA form you could be missing out on valuable financial aid.
Every year, there are a number of reasons students think they shouldn’t complete the FAFSA form; however, the reality is that EVERYONE who's thinking about going to college or career school should fill it out.
So, are you ready to get started? To fill out the FAFSA form, simply:
- 1. Download the myStudentAid app (iOS and Android) and fill it out from a mobile device
- 2. Or visit fafsa.gov and fill it out from a computer or mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
- 3. Make sure you enter Mercy College of Ohio’s school code: 030970-00
Your future is waiting. Download the app to get started today.
The Office of Financial Aid
Mercy College of Ohio
2221 Madison Ave.
Toledo, OH 43604