Check out the upcoming sessions! Learn More
Mercy College Hiring Student Workers
Mercy College is looking to hire student workers. Eligible students who demonstrate financial need based on their 2023-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) may be considered for Federal Work-Study (FWS).
- The funds come directly to you in the form of a bi-weekly paycheck.
- Student workers are paid $15.00 per hour.
- Average hours are 8-10 hours per week.
- Convenient schedules while on campus for classes.
- A work-study position is not guaranteed.
- Student must pass the Mercy Health hiring requirements (which includes background and drug test).
- FWS positions do not qualify for any type of Mercy Health employee benefit, including tuition assistance.
- To work as a FWS student, you must be enrolled at Mercy College of Ohio in a degree program for 6 or more credits.
Apply online now!
Questions – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 251-1219.
If $5,000 is donated by November 28 to the Student Emergency Fund, Joseph and Mary Pettee will provide a matching donation of $5,000!Continue Reading
This initiative allows students to potentially have up to 100% of their educational expenses covered if they commit to working for Mercy Health while still in school.Continue Reading
Many Mercy Alumni and Auxiliary members cherish their memories associated with the school of nursing that was housed in the Professional Building.Continue Reading