Financial Aid FAQ: Can my financial aid be adjusted if my financial circumstances have changed?

Kathryn Bubrig

Undergraduate students may be eligible for additional financial aid if family financial circumstances have changed and the information on your FAFSA is no longer accurate.

To request a review of your financial aid eligibility, submit your request to Please send your request from your Mercy College email account, provide your full name and student ID number. A member of the financial aid team will follow up with you regarding the documents you will need to submit.

More Articles