Alumni Tuition DiscountJump to related links
Mercy College is pleased to offer a 20% discount on tuition for alumni to continue your educational journey!
Mercy College Alumni Tuition Award is available for alumni of Mercy College of Ohio, Mercy School of Nursing, St. Vincent School of Nursing, St. Vincent School of Medical Radiography, St. Elizabeth Hospital School of Nursing, and the St. Elizabeth Schools of Radiology Technology and Nuclear Medicine Technology in Youngtown pursuing one of the following defined programs:
- Healthcare Administration Online Completion
- Health Information Technology Online
- Master of Health Administration
- Medical Coding Online Certificate
- Medical Imaging Online Completion
- Medical Imaging Certificates
- RN to BSN Online Completion
Additionally, Mercy College Alumni Tuition Award is available for the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) online program for alumni who graduated with their Associate degree in Nursing or Bachelor's degree in Nursing from Mercy College of Ohio.
- Student must be accepted for admission to Mercy College of Ohio in one of the defined programs. Student must be program ready, not General College.
- Student must enroll for at least 6 credit hours per semester.
Amount of the Award
- Award begins at the start of the program and continues for no more than 8 continuous semesters.
- Twenty percent off tuition per credit hour enrolled (must enroll for a minimum of 6 credits).
Terms of Maintaining Award
- Student must maintain a 2.7 GPA within the program plan of study and good standing at Mercy College.
- Student must maintain continuous enrollment in the program. Should continuous enrollment cease, or the student drops below 6 credit hours, the award eligibility will end and is not renewable. This award is non-transferable.
Additional Award Information
This is a non-cash award and is only applicable to tuition expenses incurred within the program plan of study at Mercy College of Ohio. This award cannot be combined with any other renewable tuition awards from Mercy College.
For complete details please contact an admissions officer at 419-251-1313.