Mission, Vision & ValuesJump to related links
Mercy College of Ohio is a Catholic institution of higher education founded by the Sisters of Mercy and sponsored by Mercy Health.
Our focus is to provide healthcare and health science related programs, continuing professional education programs, and other community services. We value and provide the integration of general and professional studies as the basis for successful career preparation. Excellence in the teaching and learning experience is rooted in the correlation of theory and practice.
Mercy College of Ohio, a Catholic institution with a focus on healthcare, educates and inspires students to lead and to serve in the global community.
To be the leader in educating individuals committed to intellectual inquiry, social engagement, and lifelong learning.
- Compassion – Displaying respect, empathy, and a willingness to listen.
- Excellence – Pursuing distinction in our professional and personal lives through quality academics and intellectual inquiry.
- Human Dignity – Respecting the significance of each individual.
- Justice – Acting with integrity, fairness, honesty, and truthfulness.
- Sacredness of life – Revering all life through our thoughts, words, and actions.
- Service – Engaging the college community to enrich the lives of students through professional and community service.
Document .pdfHeritage Day Tea - 2018
Printable flyer for the Heritage Day Tea scheduled for September 2018.Download