National Student Nurses Association (NSNA)Jump to related links
NSNA's mission is to mentor students preparing for the initial licensure as registered nurses, and to convey the standards, ethics, and skills that students will need as responsible and accountable leaders and members of the profession.
NSNA is a great way to be involved, meet new friends and make a difference! As an NSNA Chapter, we do fundraisers, participate in community events, have monthly meetings, and attend an annual conference.
The Mercy College NSNA chapter consists of members from both the Associate and the Bachelor’s degree programs. We have faculty advisors who mentor us in our journey with membership and leadership.
Top 10 Reasons to Join NSNA
- Career Planning opportunities
- Subscription to Imprint, the professional magazine for student nurses
- Discounts on study tools/NCLEX Reviews, Health & Liability Insurance, Apparel, School Supplies and Hotels
- Discounts on NSNA Annual Convention & Mid-Year Career Planning Conference registration fees
- Discounts on student membership in select professional nursing organizations
- Leadership development and community outreach opportunities
- Earn school credit through NSNA Leadership U
- Awards program
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Preparation for the NCLEX. Preparation for practice (NSNA members receive 25% discount on Lippincott NCLEX-RN PassPoint)
Sign up to be a part of NSNA at Mercy CollegeRequest Information
President: Melissa Hane, email@example.com
Vice-President: Jessie Ahl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Morgan Shank, email@example.com
Treasurer: Emily Estrich, firstname.lastname@example.org