Get more info at Healthcare Worker Wednesday. Learn more.
Mu Epsilon Nu (MEN) Chapter of American Assembly for Men in NursingJump to related links
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of this organization is to provide a framework for nurses as a group to meet, to discuss, and to influence factors which affect men as nurses.
- Encourage men to enter the nursing profession
- Support current male Nursing Students and Professionals
- Advocate for increased enrollment of men in higher education nursing programs (Man Enough: The 20 x 20 Choose Nursing Campaign)
- Support members of the Mercy College Chapter of the American Assembly of Men in Nursing
- Assist Admissions in the recruitment men into the Nursing Programs at Mercy College of Ohio
- Establish programs and events to allow current male nurses to serve as mentors to current male nursing students at Mercy College
- Give back to the local community by participating in hands-on service projects including Habitat for Humanity, Veterans Administration, Cherry Street Mission and Ministry