Alumni AssociationJump to related links
Who We Are
The Mercy Alumni Association, founded in 1923, currently serves more than 6,000 graduates from the Mercy School of Nursing, Mercy College of Northwest Ohio, and Mercy College of Ohio.
Every graduate is considered a member of the Association. Honorary membership may be conferred upon persons who have rendered service to this association or upon any individual whom the association wishes to honor. Such memberships are conferred by a majority vote of the Alumni Board.
What We Do
The association is organized for charitable, educational, and social purposes to support both the College and our alumni. Activities include:
- Fall Mass for our deceased alumni and brunch held at Mercy College,
- Annual meeting and banquet held at Homecoming in the Fall which honors especially our members of 25, 40, and 50 years,
- Scholarships awarded annually to current students of Mercy College; alumni have the opportunity to designate their gift to the Annual Fund for Alumni Scholarships,
- Distinguished Graduate Award presented at the Alumni Banquet. Members may nominate themselves or another alumnus for this award. (See link to the nomination form and listing of awardees to date),
- Mercy News, published several times a year, updates members on the latest news of the Association, its members, and the College.
Alumni may utilize College resources including career services and the library.