Online learning is often the preferred format for those working as it affords the convenience and flexibility necessary to meet the demands of employers, families and school.
Mercy Health employees receive 25% tuition discount on all online programs
Upcoming Online Information SessionsRSVP and Learn More
Mercy College is proud to be a part of Mercy Health and to offer exceptional educational opportunities to employees. Review information below to learn more about program options, the 25% tuition discount, and upcoming events.
Online Programs at Mercy College
Mercy Health offers a tuition assistance program. More information is available by contacting Mercy Health Employee Services at 877-692-7780 or by visiting:
External LinkMercy Health Hub
Access this link while logged in to a Mercy device or to the Hub to learn more about the Mercy Health Tuition Assistance Program.Visit Link
All of Mercy College’s online programs meet the accreditation requirements of the Mercy Health tuition reimbursement program.
Online Information Session FAQ
- Full or part-time employees within any Mercy Health facility may apply for the discount.
- Employees must apply and be accepted into an online program at Mercy College.
- The tuition discount does not apply toward any fees, books, or other non-tuition charges.
- To continue to receive the discount, employees must maintain a C (2.0) average and maintain employment with Mercy Health.
The next Online Information Session will take place on Wednesday, September 25, 2019. You can register for it using the form at the bottom of the page. The start times for the next Online Information Session are as follows:
- Master of Health Administration, 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- Master of Science in Nursing, 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- Healthcare Administration, 7:00 p.m. (EST)
- Health Information Technology & Medical Coding, 7:00 p.m. (EST)
- RN to BSN, 8:00 p.m. (EST)
- Medical Imaging, 8:00 p.m. (EST)
Online Information Session is a live online streaming event where you can learn more about the program and ask questions with programs representatives. You only need a computer with a broadband connection. A webcam and microphone are not required.
How do I access the Online Information Session?
It's simple! Sign up to attend an upcoming session below and you will receive the session link or simply click on the applicable program link below at the time of the session.
- Healthcare Administration - Access the Online Info Session
- Health Information Technology or Medical Coding - Access the Online Info Session
- Master of Health Administration - Access the Online Info Session
- Master of Science in Nursing - Access the Online Info Session
- Medical Imaging - Access the Online Info Session
- RN to BSN - Access the Online Info Session
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
External LinkAdobe Connect: Test Your Connection
If you are attending an online information session, use this link to test your connection prior to the session's start.Visit Link
External LinkAdobe Connect Overview
Learn more about Adobe Connect, the app Mercy College uses to host online information sessions.Visit Link
Online Information Session Agenda
Introduction of Online Learning
Q & A
Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the Office of Admissions or fill out the form below and an admissions officer will contact you.