Attend a session to learn more about program options. Check out dates and sign up to attend.
Join us for an Online Information Session to learn more about online programs at Mercy College of Ohio. Upcoming event information and signup links are below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an online information session?
Online Information Session is a live online streaming event where you can learn more about the program and ask questions with programs representatives. You only need a computer with a broadband connection. A webcam and microphone are not required.
How do I access the Online Information Session?
It's simple! You will receive the session link via email or simply click on the applicable program link below at the time of the session.
- Healthcare Administration - Access the Online Info Session
- Health Information Technology or Medical Coding - Access the Online Info Session
- Master of Health Administration - Access the Online Info Session
- Master of Science in Nursing - Access the Online Info Session
- Medical Imaging - Access the Online Info Session
- RN to BSN - Access the Online Info Session
How does Adobe Connect work?
If you've never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
External LinkAdobe Connect Overview
Learn more about Adobe Connect, the app Mercy College uses to host online information sessions.Visit Link
External LinkAdobe Connect: Test Your Connection
If you are attending an online information session, use this link to test your connection prior to the session's start.Visit Link
What will the agenda be for the information session?
Introduction of Online Learning
Q & A