Mercy College of Ohio offers an online bookstore through Matthews Medical Books. Instructions for ordering are listed below and included a convenient printable file at the bottom of this page.
How to Use the Bookstore
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the screen.
- Go to “Register for a Web Account here.”
- Fill in your name, email address, confirm email address, create password, & then confirm password.
- Proceed to “Textbooks” tab.
- Click correct Term/Year/Campus, then click “GO”
- Find each book, click on “View” and then “Add to Cart”. Click “Continue Shopping” until you have all of your books in your cart. Once all of your books needed are in your cart, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Under Payment Options, select either:
- Credit Card
- Financial Aid (for those that have completed your FAFSA)
- If you chose Financial Aid as your payment option, enter your Student I.D. number (EMPOWER ID) in the financial aid field.
- If an outside agency is paying for books, please list the name of the agency after your ID.
- Click on “Place Your Order”. Your order is then transmitted to the bookstore. You will receive an email confirmation immediately from Matthews Medical Books, and you will receive another confirmation with tracking information once the order has been shipped.
For those who use the Financial Aid Voucher, the bill for your books will be sent to the Business Office Manager and she will add the book charge to your tuition bill. Please contact:
If you have any questions about ordering your books, please call:
Matthews Medical Books at 1-800-633-2665