Spirit of Mercy AwardJump to related links
The Recognition of Excellence is an opportunity for our Mercy College of Ohio community to celebrate the successes and recognize the excellent work of our student, faculty, and staff members. All Mercy College of Ohio students, faculty, and staff are invited to nominate their peers and colleagues.
Spirit of Mercy
These awards are presented to students, staff, and faculty selected for their commitment to the Mercy College values:
- Compassion - demonstrates a commitment to serving the Mercy College community with mercy and tenderness; displays respect, empathy, and a willingness to listen.
- Excellence - demonstrates a commitment to providing the best quality of service to members of our Mercy College community; pursues both professional and personal distinction through quality academics and/or intellectual inquiry.
- Human Dignity - demonstrates a commitment to value the diversity of all people and the significance of each individual; fosters an environment of mutual respect and inclusion within the Mercy College community.
- Justice - demonstrates a commitment to act with integrity, honesty, fairness, and truthfulness while serving as a member of the Mercy College community.
- Sacredness of Life - demonstrates a commitment to reverence of all life and creation through thoughts, words, and actions.
- Service - demonstrates a commitment to respond to those in need, serving and improving the Mercy College and surrounding communities; enriches the lives of students through professional and community service.