Get more info at Healthcare Worker Wednesday. Learn more.
Spirit of Mercy AwardJump to related links
The Recognition of Excellence is an opportunity for our Mercy College of Ohio community to celebrate the successes and recognize the excellent work of our student, faculty, and staff members. All Mercy College of Ohio students, faculty, and staff are invited to nominate their peers and colleagues.
Spirit of Mercy
These awards are presented to students, staff, and faculty selected for their commitment to the Mercy College values:
- Compassion - demonstrates a commitment to serving the Mercy College community with mercy and tenderness; displays respect, empathy, and a willingness to listen.
- Excellence - demonstrates a commitment to providing the best quality of service to members of our Mercy College community; pursues both professional and personal distinction through quality academics and/or intellectual inquiry.
- Human Dignity - demonstrates a commitment to value the diversity of all people and the significance of each individual; fosters an environment of mutual respect and inclusion within the Mercy College community.
- Justice - demonstrates a commitment to act with integrity, honesty, fairness, and truthfulness while serving as a member of the Mercy College community.
- Sacredness of Life - demonstrates a commitment to reverence of all life and creation through thoughts, words, and actions.
- Service - demonstrates a commitment to respond to those in need, serving and improving the Mercy College and surrounding communities; enriches the lives of students through professional and community service.
Please note the following:
- All nominations must be completed and submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, April 17, 2020.
- A separate form must be submitted for each individual nominee.
- Incomplete or anonymous nominations will not be considered.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- It is very important that you receive an email confirming your submission or an error may have occurred.
- All completed submissions for the Spirit of Mercy and Outstanding Service awards will be reviewed by a nomination committee comprised of Mercy College students, faculty, and staff. Nominations for the faculty-specific awards will be reviewed by the Rank and Promotion Committee.
Questions regarding the nomination process or the Recognition of Excellence can be directed to Deanna Vatan, Director of Student Life, at 419-251-2133 or email@example.com.