Get more info at Healthcare Worker Wednesday. Learn more.
Fall 2017 Student Leaders Retreat
On Friday, August 18, thirteen student leaders from Mercy College of Ohio participated in the Fall 2017 Student Leaders Retreat.
- Mission, Vision, and Core Values presented by Dr. Justin Ways and Sister Sally Bohnett
- Difficult Dialogue presented by Quatez Scott
- Service and Leadership presented by Dr. Trevor Bates
- Effective Communication presented by Kristen Porter
- Personality assessment presented by Deanna Vatan
- Labyrinth activity presented by Sister Sally Bohnett
- Q&A session with Mercy College President Susan Wajert
Mercy College will offer an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) for those who have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a degree field other than nursing.Continue Reading
Mercy College President Sue Wajert, Ph.D., announces plans for fall semester that will incorporate a hybrid approach for classes.Continue Reading
Spring 2020 academic honors have been announced.Continue Reading